"there are no magic pills, you work against the current if you have to until you get to where you want to be"
Solution & client focused online habit & nutrition coach, and in-person personal trainer who is studying Psychology & counselling in her spare time.
clients she usually works with:
diastasis recti (post natal), hypothyroidism, hyperthyroidism, habitual postural related pain and or injuries, general fitness goals.
- CPR + AED (Sg)
- SPC Basic Exercise Certification (Sg)
- FIT: Personal Fitness Trainer (Sg)
- FIT: Pregnancy, Post Partum (Sg)
- FIT: working with Back pain & Injury (Sg)
- FIT: High Intensity Interval Training (My)
- LifeSaving 1-2-3 (Sg)
- Joey Lingo (Sg-Aus)
- ASCTA Babies and Toddlers Swim Teacher (Aus)
- STA Swim Teacher (Aus)
- Precision Nutrition Coach (Canada)
- G.Diploma Psychology + Counselling
(on-going : Sg)
“Let's work together towards a better you”
Focusing on creating miracles and believes in foundation training. (something you do outside of pt- fun to know about)
Pre & post-natal, strengthening, weight loss, health and wellness.
This is your Team Member description. Use this space to write a brief description of this person’s role and responsibilities, or add a short bio with a background summary. It’s also a great opportunity to highlight how this person is an asset to the team.